No matter what concerns you may have about your pet, we’re here to help!
At Daisy Hill Vet Clinic, you will be fully supported with sound advice first and foremost. We know that helping our clients starts with providing a good understanding of health care issues and treatment options. With good advice and professional recommendations, you will be well equipped to make the best ongoing health care decisions for your pet.
The following are just some of the quality services we can provide for you and your pet:
- Friendly and skilled staff
- Behavioural consults & feed back from Dr Cam Day (Behaviourist)
- Separate cat only consult room
- Airconditioned cat boarding
- Vaccinations including F3 and FIV vaccines for cats and Triannual core (Parvo, distemper, hepatitis) vaccines for dogs
- Titer testing
- Comprehensive diagnostic equipment including digital radiography (plus dental radiography), ultrasound and inhouse blood testing
- Advanced dentistry (surgical tooth extractions and fillings) and free dental checks
- Skin problems and Osteoarthritis management
- Desexing procedures
- Expertise in both Orthopaedic & soft tissue surgery.
- Cruciate surgery (ACL surgery)
- Patella/kneecap surgery
- Custom made knee braces
- Rehab therapy/Acupuncture
- Puppy preschool program, conducted by a fully qualified veterinary nurse
- Professional grooming and hydrobathing
- Nutritional advice – a full range of premium pet food, & the provision of prescription veterinary diets for pets with special dietary needs
- Birds & pocket pets – husbandry advice, nail and wing trims
- Free first aid for wildlife
Emergency Vet Care
If your pet has an emergency, try to get someone to notify us before you arrive so we can be prepared. You will be seen immediately on arrival. Clients with appointments will understand having to wait and would expect the same if their pets needed urgent help.